„Spektrum SXRL-2-Sbus" data converter
The SXRL-2-Sbus data converter converts Spektrum SXRL servo data version A5 and A6 to Futaba Sbus.
Now you can build your CORE/Spektrum teacher/student system (buddy-box)
Use and features:
- Easy to install! Plug and Play!
- Conversion of 9 Spektrum SXRL servo channels (1-9) to Futaba Sbus servo channels.
- Complete digital conversion, no analog PWM interim stage
- Digital down scaler from 12Bit SXRL to 11Bit Futaba Sbus servo data
- Only two cable to install
- German and English manual, YouTube tutorial
Customer have the choice for two version.
- Standard classic version with 4 pin JST mini connector. This version is perfect for Spektrum receivers SPM4650 and SPM4651T
- Flex version with 3 pin JR servo connector. This version is the perfect match for Spectrum SXRL receivers like AR8010T, AR9030T and AR9320T. The Flex version comes with a 3 pin JR servo to 4 pin JST adapter cable. Using this adapter cable it is possible to connect receivers SPM4650 and SPM4651T too.
Delivery: Data converter with wireing for Spektrum receiver and CORE TX, Flex version with adapter cable.