HoTT ECU Protocol Converter (HEPC V2.0)
A data protocol-converter compatible to Graupner HoTT Receiver and JetCat Engine-Control-Unit (ECU) since Version 6.0. The HEPC translates the ECU turbine data on HoTT Telemetry.
Firmware Version 2.0
Use and Features:
- Easy initial operation. No PC is necessary! Plug and Play!
- Compatible to ECU`s of JetCat since version 6.0 and 10.x
- Following ECU measured values can be transmitted to the radio control:
- ECU accumulator voltage (Volt) with adjustable low voltage warning
- EGT exhaust temperature (°C)
- Turbine revolution (U/min.)
- Tank fuel quantity (mL) adjustable fuel alarm (reserve)
- Fuel flow rate (mL)
- The most important GSU data directly visible in your Radio control
- Galvanic separation between ECU and receiver current circuit (This avoids electrical failures caused by the turbine and turbine current circuit).
- Future-proof!! Software Upgrade is possible later (New Features)
- New in Version 2.0 „Status at a Glance“ Display”
- 20Mhz RISC CPU (fast processing of measured values) Nano Watt Technology
- Small, light, also fits into small models
- German and English Manual
- Made in Germany
- Supports the receiver telemetry-bus with feedback of the current ECU measured values to the RC display
Important note! You can not use the HEPV V2.0 with a HoTT receiver that has a internal "Vario Altimeter" because we need the HoTT Vario telemetry bus adress for the status of glance display. If using a HoTT receiver with internal Vario Altimeter, please use our HEPC V1.1 ECU data converter, this is a must.
HEPC V2.0 Protokol Converter Spezifications:
Input Voltage of ECU: 5,0Volt
Measured Values: ECU-Voltage, EGT, RPM, Tankvolume and flow rate
Alarm values: ECU-Voltage and Tankreserve
Storage of Setup and Alarm: Yes permanently in EEPROM
Galvanic Seperation ECU/ RC: Yes fully isolated
Optical Signalisation: Bus Transmit
HoTT Sensorbus compatible: Yes fully compatible
Measurements W x L x D in mm 46 x 60 x 10
Scope of delivery: HEPC V1.1 Protocol Converter with connection cable to ECU (RJ-11) an manual.