ECU MSB-Bus Protocol Converter KMPC T-20/25
A data protocol-converter for all Multiplex M-Link Receivers with telemetry feedback. It is compatible for Kolibri turbines T20 & T25 with Lambert Engine-Control-Unit (FADEC).
Firmware Version 1.0
Use and Features
Easy implementation, no PC is necessary! Plug and Play!
Compatible to Kolibri turbines T20 & T25 with Lambert Engine-Control-Unit (FADEC)
The following 10 ECU measured values are transmitted to the receiver:
1. Turbine Status text message (only with Profi TX or MPX T-Display)
2. EGT Exhausttemperature (°C)
3. Turbine RPM (Rotations/min.)
4. ECU Accumulator voltage (Volt) with adjustable low voltage warning
5. Pump voltage with adjustable low voltage warning (Flame-Out Warning)
6. Kerosene/fuel flow rate (ml)
7. Fuel content, fuel amount (ml), adjustable fuelalarm (Reserve)
8. Throttle lever specification in %
9. Storage of the smallest ECU accumulator voltage, occuring during operation
10. Maximum pump voltage (monitoring of the fuel supply)
The most important GSU DATA are directly visible at the receiver
Future-proof!! Software Upgrade is possible supplementary (New Features)
20Mhz RISC CPU (Fast processing of the measured values) Nano Watt Technology
Small, light, also fits in small airplanes
Made in Germany
Supports the Multiplex Sensor Bus (MSB) with feedback of the current ECU measured values to Royal EVO, Profi TX or Cockpit M-Link Receiver. The MPX telemetry display (part number 45182) or a Profi TX receiver are required for the presentation of the text messages.
All Multiplex M-Link telemetry receivers with sensor data on the MSB Bus are supported.
Input Voltage of ECU: 5.0Volt from FADEC
Measured Values / Status Values: Turbine Status, ECU-Voltage, EGT, RPM, Tank volume, Pump voltage, rate of flow, Min. ECU voltage and Max. Pump Voltage
Alarm Values: ECU, Pump voltage and Fuel reserve
Storage of Setup and Alarm: Yes permanently within EEPROM
Galvanic Separation ECU/ RC: Yes*
Supported Kolibri Turbines: T20 & T25
Optical Signalization: MSB Bus Transmit
Multiplex Sensor Bus MSB: Yes
Maße W x L x H in mm 46 x 60 x 10
Weight without Cable 35gr.
*Galvanic seperation can be achieved with our optional KGS-1 unit
Scope of Delivery: ECU MSB-Bus Protocol Converter with special linkage cable to ECU/FADEC ( RJ-12/RJ-45)