Turbine data protocol converter P2B-EvoJet including full galvanic separation of the turbine
The P2B-EvoJet data converter/sensor compatible with the CORE Telemetry from PowerBox Systems
Firmware Version 1.0
"Best in Class Turbine Dataconverter/Sensor"
Tailor made individual solution for all EvoJet turbines.
Use and Features:
Easy implementing, no PC is necessary! Plug and Play! Compatible with the EvoJet ECU featuring the fast CORE telemetry bus.
Each of the following turbines are supported with a individual template. Selectable inside via the CORE TX P2B-EvoJet setup menu.
evoJet B110ex, evoJet B170neo-140, evoJet B170neo-160, evoJet B170neo-180, evoJet B220neo-180, evoJet B220neo-200 und evoJet B220neo-220
This makes the installation very easy, just select your turbine, all parameter are perfectly set then. No complecated adjustment of a fuel factor.
The following ECU measured values are transmitted to the CORE radio control:
1. Turbine rotational speed (RPM)
2. EGT exhaust temperature (°C or F°)
3. Pump Pulse value with „Armed Alarm“ (fast Flame-Out Warning)
4. Thrust in Newton (N or lbf), matched to the type of turbine (see above)
5. Tank content fuel amount (mL or lq oz) alarm can be set within the CORE RC TX
6. Kerosene / fuel flow rate (mL/min. or oz/min.)
7. Control stick gas default in %
8. ECU turbine accumulator operating voltage (ECU battery voltage)
9. Turbine status text indication
10. Turbine type and stick situation shown in text
11. True IAS speed with our thousend times proven CB-IAS+ sensor technology (IAS speed sensor kit needed, option)
The most important EDT data are directly visible in your CORE radio control.
Taxi tank function at your finger tip control!
Imperial units like °F, lbf, fl.oz., oz/min. and mph are selectable via the CORE TX
The operator can further use the EDT GSU terminal side by side together with our converter. Plug and Play with the CORE system
Support of up to 4 Turbines in one CORE telemetry installation (Turbine #1-4). Please ask for our multi-engine packages.
Full galvanic separation of the EvoJet ECU. These galvanic separation includes the throttle-, telemetry channel and the power supply for the ECU. This give you a maximum protection for your CORE receiver system. Full galvanic separation means No ESD (Electro static discharge) can damage your CORE receiver system.
Please see our technical white paper for further information on galvanic separation.
Future-proof!!! A supplementary software upgrade is possible (new features)
40Mhz RISC CPU (fast processing of the measure values) Nano Watt Technology
Small, light, also fits also in smaller models
Detailed english manual
Made in Germany
Scope of delivery: P2B-EvoJet converter with all connection cables for ECU, GSU and the CORE receiver.
For quote please be so kind and use our contact form.